How Our Culture Has Defined Us
Since 2002, SkillStorm has defined its own success by rapidly building & deploying teams in diverse environments along with steadfast commitment to Core Values. Success has been recognized through the growth from zero to $147M in eight years, by over 200 awards based on business ethics, rapid growth, recruiting excellence and employee benefits, but to us, our success is measured by the continual definition of our culture.
Culture is the reality of our experience here at SkillStorm.
We recognize the difficulty of building true teams in our ever-changing, fast-growth industry and, as such, we live by the culture to ensure a tight-knit team regardless of location. It is one of the things that will always set us apart.
How has SkillStorm defined its culture? With 1 purpose, 3-part pledge and 6 core values.
Our success is due to our culture. Our culture is defined by one purpose: To Accelerate Opportunity.[/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][cq_vc_draggabletimeline avatarstyle=”image” images=”444,425,426,255,256,427,428,429,430,443″ avataricons=”fa-star,fa-star,fa-star,fa-star,fa-star,fa-star,fa-star,fa-star,fa-star” avatarshape=”circle” avatarlabels=”2002,2004,2006,2007,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2015″ contenttitles=”2002,2004,2006,2007,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2015″ windowcolor=”gray” iconbgcolors=”#f47312,#f47312,#f47312,#f47312,#f47312,#f47312,#f47312,#f47312″ autoplay=”yes” autoplayspeed=”5000″ contaienrwidth=”100%” isdragbutton=””]
- SkillStorm established in San Diego, CA.
- First contracts awarded include Defense contract in support of DoD.
- Second office opened.
- Fifth office opened.
- Contracts now include Fortune 100 companies and various intel contractors for federal government.
- Governor Jeb Bush presents the Enterprise Florida Governor’s Entrepreneurship Award in Florida’s Mega Market to SkillStorm VPs.
- Leading employees win the first annual Dream Team trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- SkillStorm Ranks 13th on Entrepreneur Magazine and PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Hot 100 List of Fastest-Growing New Companies in America.
- SkillStorm named Best Place to Work for first of many years.
- Ranked #2 on Washington Technology’s 2007 Fast 50 List.
- Named to the Inc. 500 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Nation by Inc. Magazine.
- Annual Dream Team trip to Atlantis, Bahamas.
- 33 awards, including Best Small Firms to Work For by Consulting Magazine, Best Places for Working Families, IT High Growth Company of the Year, and Ernst & Young, Entrepreneur of the Year Award Finalist.
- Annual revenue $144M.
- SkillStorm divests Government division (SGIS) and refines focus to servicing Fortune 1000 companies and Fast Growth organizations.
- Despite changes, SkillStorm continues to blaze a trail earning 44 awards.
- Annual Revenue growth of 50%.
- Cloud Workforce Solutions opens first office in support of our client, a Fortune 100 Financial Institution.
- SkillStorm charitable efforts increase to include Ronald McDonald House, Susan G. Komen, Boys & Girls Club of America and Habitat for Humanity.
- 10 year anniversary!
- CWS continues growth trajectory winning $1.4 M contract.
- Second office in North Carolina opens.
- New CWS Delivery Center opens.
- Paul Moura promoted to President.
- Rebranding campaign marks 13 years in business.